Monday, January 18, 2010

BIG BIRTHDAY THANK YOU!

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING:

ALL MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WHO TOOK A MOMENT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mimi, Jason, Gary, Heidi, Cara, Bonni, Ben, April, Michelle, Megan, Madeline, Patty, Tyson, Breeana, Rachel, Lara, Alexis, Karissa, Amber, Shasta, Mckayla, Jean, Abby, Travis, Brad, Jake, Liz, Jon, Holly, Erin, Shelby, and Tracey, and Vaylene.

MY LOVING HUSBAND:
for letting sleep in, and wake up to a clean house/ kitchen. Thank you for taking me to my favorite, Texas Road House, and not making me feel bad for ruining my healthy eating habits on my birthday :-) Then taking me to Nordstrom's for my favorite eye make up, hoodie shopping, and MORE. You shopped for 3 hours with a smile on your face. If that isn't love then I don't know what is! PLUS, you got me the amazing Wall decoration from Rod Works. Such a surprise. I LOVE IT! Most of all, thank you for the blessing of making me Mrs. Parry. You are the best present I have ever received.

MY MOM:
For sending me my favorite OPI color of nail polish, plus some other fabulous girly things that I already put into good use. That was very thoughtful of you. I LOVE YOU!

MY DAD:
For the phone call and card. He wrote me a note on it! He usually just signs his name, so it meant a lot to me to have a note from him that I can keep :-)

MY BEST FRIEND MEGAN WEEMTHUTH:
You are a blessing to me, forever. Thank you for taking me to the spa, and coming over to annihilate me at Super Mario Smash Brothers. I will someday learn the ways and possibly win 1/2 of the time! Thank you for helping take out my Dear ol Dad Frankster at the race track. I will be forever grateful for my big win! Thank you for the HUGE Diet Coke, and the love I feel when I am around you.

MY SISTER DENISE:
Thank you for the singing telegram. I couldn't help but yell and clap "BRAVO" after the lovely Marilyn Monroe version of Happy Birthday he sang for me. I could never top that! I will remember that forever. Thank you for being such a loving sister. I love you so much. Just remember, your birthday isn't that far away, lol!!

MY MOM & DAD PARRY:
Thank you for always giving me big hugs. Thank you for never making me feel like your daughter in law, but rather your daughter. I love you both. Juli, the coat you got me is adorable! Frank, thanks for giving it your all on the track. Maybe I will go easy on you next time. MAYBE. Juli, sorry for slamming you into the wall on the track. I had to do, what I had to do. Seeing you stuck in a wall of tires was pretty funny though!!!

TILLIE & CHASE:
Thank you for the awesome outfit, and for my new favorite necklace. I was happy to turn my birthday party into a shopping intervention for Tillie. I will Quote Chase... "Tille, your clothes are killing me...... will you go on the plane today?!"

ASHTON & WHITNEY
THE PURSE.... oh the lovely PURSE! THANK YOU! I never thought I would have such awesome new brothers/sisters to share my life with. I love hanging out with you guys, I really appreciated you coming over to celebrate with me, and make me feel special :-)

NIKKI & MIKE
Thanks for bringing your best game, and for being one more person I got to lap on the track, OHH YEAH! Nikki, sorry you felt sick, but THANK for taking pics of the action. I can't WAIT to play the new game you got got me. You know how much I love games!! You guys are so much fun, and I am so happy Mike and I can be weirdos together! Sometimes Mike is the only one that laughs at my jokes. WE KNOW WE ARE FUNNY!


BARBARA:
You are always so supportive and thoughtful. Thank you so much for supporting me, and making me feel loved. You have always been such a great friend! I will always be thankful for you in my life.

APRIL & BEN:
A little birdie told me you had planned on driving from Denver to celebrate my birthday with me! You guys should have never moved away! I Love you both, and maybe I will have to show April how to celebrate her 28th in style :-) I MISS YOU GUYS!

MY AWESOME YOUNG WOMEN
Thank you for the birthday song, compliments, and for making being a leader more of a privilege than a calling. I love every one of you girls!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, TO EVERYONE FOR THE WISHES AND LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.. YOU REALLY DID BLOG!!! I LOVE IT! Who helped you decor it? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it all my by myself. Aren't I smart :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ooooh wait....am I too late?

    ReplyDelete